In the course of the years of its active involvement in ICH safeguarding, PGILH has always relied on the expert talents of its staff and provided proposals for ICH safeguarding to involved stakeholders. One such proposal has been explained in more detail in the present archive under the title the ‘Guilan Rural Heritage Museum’. The following comprise some other titles:
- Proposal on Design and Running of West and Central Asian Dolls and Puppets Museum in Shiraz, South-western Iran;
- Proposal on Design of Intangible Cultural Heritage Park, Shiraz, South-western Iran;
- Proposal on the Design and Implementation of Museum of Languages of Iran;
- Proposal and Guidelines for ICH Inventorying, distributed among Iranian stakeholders;
- Proposal and Guidelines for ICH Workshops, distributed among Iranian stakeholders;
- Proposal and Guidelines for ICH Inscription, distributed among Iranian stakeholders.
The mentioned proposals include executive summaries, appropriate descriptions of the contexts, adequate background information, feasibility studies, and foreseen budgeting, accompanied with the needed justifying arguments.